14 states. 7 days. Over 2500 miles.
Sound fun? We sure enjoyed it! Over the next few posts, I’ll be documenting our 2021 family vacation to New England. I’ll give reviews on the activities we did and of course, where we ate!
But first: the preparation. Here are some of the things we did to plan this big excursion:
- Watched several YouTube videos on the places we wanted to visit
- Printed a packing list early, making notes for other items we decided to bring
- Read lots of reviews before booking hotels
- Used Google maps to check “How far is it from ________ to ________?” to decide our routes
And as we got closer:
- Shopped for snacks
- Opened and repackaged some items (See below)
- Made food for the first day
And we were ready! Next post: Day One!